Friday, December 19, 2008

Forum

lol, i hate been admin, so i removed it!

I don't want to have pressure and be admin of place and I hardly have time for my own, so the forum been removed, and it kinda make my BP goes up, guess bad for health.

but hey, i learned how to make a forum, i'm such a genius! i made forum w/o any back knowledge, and they say it's hard to make forums, well it's piece a cake.

I prefer been member over admin, therefore I'll be join Q8GEEK forum, he has been around here for a while, so I guess been at his forum would be better idea.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

5al yekoooon private forum bss 10 ash5a9 ;p

ZeroArk28 said...

removed :p

Anonymous said...

leesh remove?

Loolykinns said...

Neoark... you should stick to my forum more :P

ZeroArk28 said...

sogeking: cause we got loolykinns forum ;p

loolykinns: okay, change ur forum software ;p

Loolykinns said...

I'll see the options... SMF, phpBB or others

ZeroArk28 said...

i vote on one has youtube clips feature in it :p