Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tekken 6 tournament in Baroue



thanks to CytonicDevil if you desire to join the Arcade game of Tekken 6 tournament, well you still have a chance, only you need small fees of 3k.d and write down your name and number.

The rules are single matches, 3 rounds, only one character to choose for
the whole tournament (no changing allowed), and it costs 3kd to enter. There's a prize but at this moment it's unconfirmed. Details on signing up will be added later as information becomes available, hope to see you all there and a new Tekken 6 Master of Kuwait. Good luck to all who participate

we will have this 'new master' interviewed inshallah, and challenged by three guys my choice, to see if he is truely a master or not.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really want to see a REAL tekken master ha? I agree with you, I think there are those tekken-guys who would just be unbeatable but they don't come out of their places.

are you participating in this tournament?

ZeroArk28 said...

Nope, I won't join it, i'll just challenge the winner :p

Anonymous said...

That's nice idea-Tekken tournament.

Anonymous said...

Well Neo, you could tell those 3 people of your choice to be in tourney, since they'd totally win against that dude, right, right? :P

ZeroArk28 said...

lol, they dunno how to play arcade, include myself!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh even better, hopefully the guy I think will win will stand to your challenge. =)

ZeroArk28 said...

anyone can stand for my challenge! i'm too weak! but not the other two, they are very strong.

i start playing tekken again! because of this!

Unknown said...

I joined the tournament today, i think my character in the tournament will be yoshimitsu.

ZeroArk28 said...

i may join, but i won't be able to win... but can any of you bring a camera? we need to youtube some of it :p

of course not my loss!