Saturday, November 29, 2008

News Network

I leaned a lesson that news network is a company, that makes money from sudden news, they usually glorify the news so they get more viewers, added more causalities, added more horror in the story.

lies, fake, cheats, made up, half-true, it's a buisness don't hate the player, hate the game.

lets go back to basics, a company, what is the main purpose of company, it is to make money, not make friends, not make pancakes, make money!

If the company is unable to get the spesific requirement amount of money, would choose a different method of getting it, even if it was lying and cheating on customer.

Some buisness hold great reputation, that will continue protect that so they can make profit, even giving great deals, now that what I say good buisness.

I respect that kind of company, but news is different story, I seen a certain news in all media, one says word and other says different thing, and one hide it, while other glorified it.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are in Media War on Islam/Arab, there was COLD WAR, so this is media war.

again, I repeat and say it for one more time, stop been obssessed with news, hate generates hate, and nothing good comes from it.

now you see why I pick Games news, cause it ain't no blood boiling news...

so, ignore news, and live your life, don't make things goes to next step....




lets live in peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for gaming news !!

by the way neo, i just added you to msn. you haven't been to q8geeks in a while :P

ZeroArk28 said...

nope, I wasn't been added, you sure you added me?

on neoark@live.com ?

Anonymous said...

Thats odd, I'm sure I've added you. I'll try again.

ZeroArk28 said...

yup added, lol, sorry man, forgot my password :p

dat is not my main one ;p