Sunday, November 30, 2008

HELL YEAH! WINTER! EID! 9 DAYS OFF!

NEXT WEEK IS A WHOLE WEEK OFF! INSHALLAH! 9 DAYS OFF! FOR EID ATH'HA! EID

MUBARAK EVERYONE!


What is your plans for next week?

WE GOT WINTER! HELL YEAH!

FINALLY! it's here! Sweet, now we can warm up on Coal! making potato or puting chestnuts in it, then eat it :p

where you put the heater behind your legs, while setting and watching TV!

most importantly, where I can finally sleep without using the air condition, yeah sadly I've been cursed in a body that generates heat, I keep my room warm by my own body, if I workout, I'd pour water, not sweat alitte.

which is why i love winter, I only wear socks to keep my injured feet warmed, now my injured leg story is just a heart breaking story, I might write about it.

I only wear one summer shirt in winter! maybe a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt, if I wear a jacket, i'd wear it like Mafia, just put it on my shoulder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agool, hamoudy, 9 days off? 9j wanasa! allah yesma3 mnk

ZeroArk28 said...

btw i got beat skip episode 9