Saturday, November 22, 2008

Linux ubuntu

hehe, some guys and girls added me, some not even in Kuwait, but no Paris Hilton :(

so my plan fails!

great ideas, great thoughts some shared, but most important one right now, there is Tekken 5 Dark resurrection in Rehab will start Thursday in ground floor, no further information but will be on Playstation 3 console, so if you consider you have skills, I'll see you there.

one of the girls narrowed that they hate going to rehab, so I suggest Carrefour, or tell your brother you will buy him McDonaled meal if he bought the game for you! or order online, from play-asia or amazon, i'll write down the ways, alhough i tought so many, i myself never order anything.

so, is there anyone can help me find this Linux Ubuntu? or as I call it Linux Bo6a6a! Itried torrents, but no luck, and I have no idea which version to get, and can it work without installing drives for my HP laptop?! I'm Linux newbie, but MS just kept pissed me off, my laptop is in the bag because they said my original key is not valid, freaking key comes with the laptop!

6 comments:

Loolykinns said...

i can give you one... i'm waiting for ubuntu 8.10 to arrive (I ordered some) and alreay got its imagine in my computer...

pass by anytime you want.. this goes to whoever reads this post as well

ZeroArk28 said...

cool man, Q8GEEK i appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

bro yallah 76 review mal anime eky 3a6etek eyah! oo stop trying get Paris Hilton!

lol laptopek bl jan6a no wonder!!

nibaq said...

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu

Zeecu said...

Why don't you download it from ubuntu.com ?

ZeroArk28 said...

i got it installed, but there is a problem, I cannot seemed to get online using bandluxe (like ego)

So I'm trying to find a solution, if anyone done it, i appreciate it~