Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wanna get married? become the next Lara Croft




The latest Lara Croft model Alison Carroll received so many proposals for marriage and she asks for the ones who proposal to leave their pictures!!!! man checking this makes me laugh so hard, come on it's a video game character why all the commotion from guys, oh well, na9eeeebha mashallah ;p



"I've had about seven marriage proposals. I get handed all these little notes. In my holsters are these little pockets so I put them in there. People have given me things in French, German, all sorts of languages, but what they need to do is leave me a little photo. I see so many people, so with a photo I could remember them.

Of course this is The Sun, so along with a sensationalist headline of "Lara Croft wants a man for 2009", it also comes with 29 pictures along the lines of the one you see above, for fans of the tabloid that aren't particularly fond of reading.
Source kotaku

7 comments:

..:: P.ANONYMOUS ::.. said...

loooool ..
ok that's weird !

ZeroArk28 said...

learn a lesson girls :p

guys want you to cosplay!

..:: P.ANONYMOUS ::.. said...

me a cosplayer? yeah right HUH !!

Anonymous said...

lol @ the topic!

ZeroArk28 said...

you'll understand when you grow up :p

eshda3wa said...

she is hot

ZeroArk28 said...

5ala9, i'll be 8th guy i'll sent her proposal ;_;

never played tom raider but...she IS hot...