Monday, February 2, 2009

Square Enix's new MMORPG: Codename Rapture




I'm not sure if this MMORPG will be better than previous one or just fails miserably, but I'm pretty sure if it was great, I'll join it, with some of my group!, everything will be announce in E3 2009 that would be from 2-4 June 2009, who knows I might be at the E3 this year! :p

in 2005 SE has announced new MMORPG, and later on they said code name is Rapture, so far it is called Final Fantasy XI-II, sequare enix didn't denied or confirm the title, in however so far what was confirm in 2007 that it will be released for Xbox 360, PS3, and windows, and this game is developed in Crystal Tools which is used for Final Fantasy XIII

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FF11-2!! MN 9EJK!?

ENT OO ANA KL WA7D ACCOUNT!

ZeroArk28 said...

deal