Thursday, February 5, 2009

http://travian.ae/


Travian
is Germany web browser online game, has taken over so many people in Kuwait become addictive, the idea of the game is to build a village, you upgrade the resources, upgrade the village, to avoid been attacked you join alliance, you send your soldiers against weaker opponents, or in alliance attack, destroy village, or steal resources, of course the game is addictive strategy based.

it's good quick game to kill time, no special requirement needed like in Video Games, and you can join from any place, just enter, log in, and play, no install required, you can meet new friends, you play with your friends, you can send messages to people and you receive messages.

of course, 85% of my friends play it, and I have conversation as if I play, but I don't, and won't, and will never, because I don't need addictive game to waste my time, addictive games works great for broken heart person, can take your mind off your problems too ;p

4 comments:

PaLoMiNo said...

yeaaah sam3ha feeha, guys ma3y bel dawaam habeen feha lol ;p bas i hate games o hal sowlef ;p

ZeroArk28 said...

awww, i hate this game2 ;p

got somethingin common!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO not into any kind of online games; but yea I'm a victim of a broken heart =(

ZeroArk28 said...

it's really good to take ur mind off been obsessed and depressed *hugs*